Having a long term travel life might seem like it’s all peached and cream, and while most of the time it can be like that, there are down moment that can have a big effect in how you experience a destination. But, the traveler’s life is not just based on the highs and lows; the friends you make on the road also have an impact and how you deal with unexpected situations can also help you grow as a person or help you realize how interesting and different things can be outside “home.”
- Dealing With Loneliness On The Road
- Help Can Come In Strange Ways
- When A Destination Challenges Your Agenda
- Evolving From An Insular Mentality To A Global Appreciation
- 10 Things You Learn About Yourself When Traveling Solo
- 9 Reasons To Travel When You’re Young
- Making Friends On The Road
- The Feeling Of Going Back Home
- Being Safe And Cautious When Traveling
- How Do You Cope With Sickness On The Road
You can also find more inspiration with the most recent posts on the blog.
LET ME HELP YOU TRAVEL MORE BY GETTING ADDITIONAL TIPS AND INSPIRATION VIA THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER.
Plus, receive a short e-book with 15 Beginner Tips and Tricks to Start Travel Hacking!